Sunday, October 19, 2008

John turns the big 30!

My hubby turned 30 this week and I planned a surprise Halloween costume party for him and he had NO CLUE! I was so shocked, he usually finds out these things--or maybe that is me because I HATE surprises!!! We had a family/friend birthday party on his real birthday(the 14th) and then Saturday night was the big party! It was a blast playing signs, spoons, the candy games and learn more about John. The spoons game is one of my faves! It got really heated at the end and people got really hurt because of it...LOL-poor Bonnie! It was so much fun seeing all of y'all and I was so happy to see you guys dress up! It was tons funnier that way-and congrats to the winners! And I hope you enjoyed some low country boil and Corn beef sandwiches and yummy cupcakes-I sure did!! We should these parties more often!

John-I hope you had a good 30th and Happy Birthday! I love you!!! (P.S. to all my clients who are waiting for pics....it's all my hubby's fault...LOL-they will be up soon-thanks for being patient!)

Better than S*x Cake....THE BEST!

SURPRISE!!!

MY PLUG!

THE CUTE COUPLE!!

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE WE HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER???

THE GIRLS!

JOHNNY CASH & JUNE CARTER #3 Winners!

McDOCTORS & the 50s Couple!

THE McFARLANDS are glowing BLUE for BOY!! CONGRATS!

WATCH HIM ON AMERICA'S MOST WANTED!

PAT HIM DOWN GOOD HANNAH!

HANNAH & GABE #2 WINNERS!

THE LOVELY CLIFFORDS!

KNOCKED UP!!! #1 WINNERS!

POOR BONNIE!

CONGRATS LINDSEY!!!

SPOONS!

RYAN singing to us!

6 comments:

Steph and KO said...

Looks like tons of fun! You G'ville kids can throw some parties! Tell John Happy 30th!

Megan said...

How fun! Happy Birthday to John!

The White's said...

Turning 30 was great!! Tell John Happy 30th! I wish we lived closer!

Whitmire Family said...

It looks like a fun party & I'm sorry we missed out! You did a good job putting that all together w/ everything else you have going on!

Cory and Lindsey said...

Happy B-Day John!!!

IT looks like you guys had a great time.
Heidi- I'm Coming to GA the first week in December(2-7) for work. I will let you know what going on when it gets closer i would love to stop by and say HI.

I still can't believe how much everyone has changed. and have babys It Crazy!

Gabe & Hannah said...

Had so much fun...thanks for all the yummy food and the great company!!!