Friday, October 10, 2008

Dana & Brent Wedding

I had a fun wedding last weekend and this will be my last one until the end of November! A little wedding break! Dana & Brent had the most laid back wedding, and neither one of them were nervous or rushing around like crazy, but they were so relaxed and ready to get hitched! They also had the nicest family and people attending their wedding. Their wedding was in Cleveland at this neat Barn, it was so pretty out there and had many great spots! It was nice because the weather was prefect and the colors were thinking about changing, but they had some nice fall colors in the wedding! Oh and get this I have had 2 wedding within a month who had the SAME exact wedding cupcakes....Key Lime from Truelove bakery...YUM! And they were so generous to let me take some home! I love them and if you haven't had them you NEED to! Here are a few pics and I just love her country style with the boots! Enjoy and congrats to the newlyweds!