Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ava

Another little girl turning 1! So many one year old! She was so full of energy early in the morning too! Ava was on the run actually running since a month or so ago! She was so cute and when she paused I would get ready to take a pic and then she would run right when I was about to click, so she had me and her parents on our feet just about through the whole shot! She is a doll and he little chubby legs are so cute! She also had her dolls and a birthday tutu custom made for her from LaShea Mann for her 1st birthday-so cute! Enjoy these pics!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! My favorite is the last one of her in the tutu! Can't wait to see the rest of them! I know Julie and Tyler are very proud of little Ava - as they should be =)