Sunday, October 5, 2008

John has a CRUSH!

Ok, I HAD to put these up ASAP.....The Roderick's are old friends of ours that used to live in Gainesville(whom we haven't seen in a while), but moved to Commerce and came over for dinner and pics and right before they were leaving I had to take a group shot of the kids! So I did and then John John said he wanted me to take one picture of just "him and her(he couldn't ever remember Gracie's name)"-so I did and this is what I got.....I think he has a crush, and aren't they a match made in heaven sooo cute!! John snuck a cheek kiss in and then Gracie denied him on the second go around.....LOL! I just love these pics! But John sure has some dang good taste, Gracie is DANG cute! Go John!!!




5 comments:

Whitmire Family said...

Awww...that is so cute! She is such a pretty little girl!

Amber said...

That is too cute Heidi.. love the pics!

Grace said...

That is adorable! They make a cute couple!

Steph and KO said...

Very cute! John doesn't take things slowly, does he! She is a cutie!

The Roderick Family said...

I love them! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for dinner again, it was wonderful!