Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hannah, I know you have been patient....

So here they are! Hope they were worth the wait....Your kids are cute as always! I have to say Eli is dang cute, but Ezra.....he is handsome, watch out for him in the future. Ella love the tutu on her and hat, but she was a little shy in it, kind of showed but still cute and innocent! And then the twins....cute as always and I love this curled up toes! Thanks for being such a great friend this year and hope you enjoy these! (PS....you and Gabe need to get a room...LOL!) Luv ya!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a darling family...oh wait- that's my family- so cute! Thanks for taking them and for it being more succesful than I planned!

Jeff and Kandis said...

they look great!! so many kids and such great smiles, lucky duck!

THE HILTONS said...

omg... those are priceless... i love it!!!

Gabe & Hannah said...

Duh- we got a room...lol...look at all our kids!!!!