Friday, September 26, 2008

Jack & Eli

Mary & her family came all the way from California just to see me.....right!?!?! I wish, and it sounds good (LOL), but every time they come into town to visit family they seem to make time to come and see me and I appreciate a TON! It was so nice to see you and your growing family! Your boys are so cute and growing up! I cant believe that we both have 2 boys and it seems like yesterday we were chasing boys at church! Well, you caught an awesome boy...man(sorry Clint)! Just wanted to give you a sneak peek before you go home! Good seeing y'all...come back soon!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Heidi! It was great seeing you....we love the pictures and can't wait to put some up in the house! We'll see you next time! love ya!

the bartletts