Friday, September 19, 2008

Funny Friday!

I don't remember who I was talking to about this video the other day, but I had to dig it up and I am sure a lot of you have seen it already, but it makes me laugh so hard every time I see it! Just wanted to share and I think I might start a Funny Friday video trend on my blog-give you some funny laughs for the weekend. I found so many funny videos lately!

Also, a personal note! Melody, my sister, had her baby girl! Laney Reece Hunley born 9-18-2008 @ 1:09pm 9lbs 6oz and 19inches long and a head of blond hair! And I am sure she is dang cute, and I hope they send pics soon! Melody is doing good-really tired she has a story to tell!


I am off to Tybee Island this weekend for a wedding, and I will get back to you sometime and if you email me please be patient and I will get back to you sometime this weekend if possible or Monday when I am back to home!

2 comments:

Steph and KO said...

HILLARIOUS! I have not seen that video before, but I am in tears now. Thanks for the laugh!

Gabe & Hannah said...

That was too funny! I hope you are enjoying your time in Tybee..wish I could have gone as your "assistant"! Congratulations to Melody. I'm glad she finally had the baby...and a big girl at that...way to go Melody.