Thursday, March 5, 2009

Out of town & Funny Friday-Early!

I am going out of town until Saturday for a South GA wedding, so I will get back to you soon if you email or call me! But here is one for you Kandis....your Sneak Peek and you are next...when I get back!




Oh and here is one of a session I did yesterday of 2 twin girls....this is one of the twins and my Blakey came out to help! So cute and funny-she is waving and flirting with the cute elephant!! (He got this from nana and brings it to me so I can put it on him....he will wear it all day and he LOVES it!-Hey I got a pic of my children up for the week!!!)


And of course my Funny Friday! (Not so funny especially when I just sent out my lens through UPS!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little elephant is so cute! I love it!