Monday, March 9, 2009

Mason, Michael & baby boy....

I am back into town after a south GA wedding weekend, throwing a baby shower and everything else in between, so I am catching up on everything the next few days, so prepare for photo overload this week!

This cute family is dear friends of ours and has been for a few years now and it is also my son, John Johns best buddy-Mason who is turning 5 this week! They are also expecting baby #3 and when we all found out she was preggie we were sending 'girl vibes' to her, but lo and behold....it was a boy! But we are all soooo excited to see this lil guy come because they make some handsome boys! Isn't Kandis just a gorgeous mom-pregnancy looks good on you and that pink dress-HOT!!! Jeff-I love that Zoolander face! I can't wait to take the newborn pics really soon hopefully-crossing my fingers...before April(going out of town for the first week)! She is one of 4 friends that are due with in this month! Baby season here I come!








3 comments:

Alison said...

3 babies and no stretch marks! Not fair! :) She looks great!

Jeff and Kandis said...

You of course did great! Doesn't change the fact that I look like a whale, am I sure it's not twins??
Thanks for the shots, how do I get to see them all?

Gabe & Hannah said...

I love these pictures...and Kandis does look beautiful...wearing pregnancy VERY well!!! That pink dress is HOT...wear that to your 6 week appointment and home and who knows...we could just will a girl to come next..... :) For now- can't wait to meet my new little buddy...love my Froebe boys!!!