Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm Back....

Ok, I know I have been out for a while, but I am back and we are just about done with the colds and trying to get back into the swing of things after the holidays....boy it's hard! But it was nice to have a good break with just the family and relaxing a little! Well, I do have some NEW cool things coming up so for ya'll for this New Year, so stayed tune!

Here is a fun family and I did these pictures around Christmas time, so sorry I am a little LATE posting these...they will be up online soon, I promise!!! Enjoy! More of that cute newborn baby coming soon....









2 comments:

shelley said...

hey, i know that family! :) amber's bangs look great. i'll have to tell her. and he he, she's still the shortest!

Anonymous said...

The one of the kids crying is soo funny,...thats pretty much what they looked like most of the time that day...haha. they look great as always heidi, cant wait to see the rest!
-Megan