Thursday, December 4, 2008

AHHHHH!!!!

I am just throwing my hands up........JK! Actually, I am almost done....with Christmas sessions for 2008...woo hoo!! This is the last weekend for them and for those who want last minute Christmas orders you have until Dec 12th! So email me soon about orders, cards, tags, etc.....Moms, Grandmas, family and friends needs those up dated pictures and cute Christmas Cards! Also, I am working day and night(see this post was at 1am) to get these sessions up before next week, so thanks for being patient! If you have any orders that have come in please arrange to come and pick them up, I am not as flexible these days to drop them off or meet up! And sorry if I have skipped your sneak peek I am trying to focus on getting these pictures online in the galleries! heee hee perfect picture...love it!

No comments: