Sunday, June 8, 2008

FOUR

Got tagged by Amy....thanks!

Four things you may not know about me:
1. I just quit my day job and I am now doing photography 100%!!! Woo HOO!
2. I was born and raised in Gainesville GA and ready and willing to move at any time…like right now and I am not spur of the moment for anything…except this!
3. I will be married for 7 years June 30th…..CRAZY!
4. I read 4 books last month and I think that is the most I have read in a years time…..I guess I got inspired!

Four places I go over and over again:
1. Wal-Mart….they suck you in!
2. Lately the gym…just got to keep it up!
3. Church
4. Nana & Papa’s house!

Four people who email me:
1. Hannah
2. Dixie
3. Crissie
4. Amy

My four favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. Fondue
3. French Toast
4. O’Charleys

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Mexico on the beach with my hubby
2. Anywhere fun with my family
3. Hawaii
4. Europe

Four movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Pretty Woman
2. P.S. I Love You!
3. Bridgette Jones Diary
4. Tyler Perry Movies

Four people I am tagging:
1. Hannah
2. Kandis
3. Ginny
4. Dixie

2 comments:

Gabe & Hannah said...

GEE- thanks...still no family pictures up...need to get busy with that lady!

Whitmire Family said...

I didn't know you read FOUR books last month! I know one you read, what are the other 3? I think it has definitely made a positive impact on you!