Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Baby James Project

Check out this link, Blair Blanks a great Photographer put this together in memory of her son, Baby James. This is very informative and important for everyone to see. So share this with anyone and everyone. I never thought much about it, but I am going to start counting the kick more often before my little one comes in 10 weeks.
Here is her link to her photo slideshow of her baby James. (You will need tissues.)
http://www.blairblanks.com/james/
(It is the 1st link on the right hand side under links)

3 comments:

Jeff and Kandis said...

man, that is sad. I got you on, sorry my internet has been bad.
Kan

Gabe & Hannah said...

WOW- I sure did need my tissues for that...they did a great job at making something real that many people never give a second thought to...keep counting those kicks girl!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.