Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Now YOU Know MY ABCs....TAG!

I got the ABC tag and well here you go...
A- Attached or single: Attached-TOTALLY!
B- Best Friend(s): Hubby John!
C- Cake or Pie: Pie- PUMPKIN!!! or my moms Apple Crumble, but I do love a good Carrot Cake
D- Day of Choice: Sunday, Family all together and we look our best(hopefully)and that afternoon sunday nap!!
E- Essential Item: Chap stick or lotion, but also lately....100 Calorie Chip's O'hoy & Vitamin Water!
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears
H- Hometown: G'ville, GA born and raised!
I -Indulgence(s): Cuddling, kisses, good iceys or milk shakes, and warm baths with my IPOD playing.
J- January or July: July because it's my birthday! 20th!
K-Kids: John & Blake
L-Life is incomplete without: My hubby, my kids, and the gospel.
M- Marriage Date: June 30, 2001-almost 7 years....crazy!
N- Number of Siblings: 5 total, 2 brothers & 2 sisters and me!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges.....Love how the smell stays for a while!
P- Phobias or Fears: A tragic loss of a family member...drowning
Q- Quote(s): If life thoughs you lemons throw them right back!
R- Reason To Smile: Seeing that my family is happy!
S- Season: end Summer/beginning of fall
T- Tag Six: Everyone....
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I had my belly button pierced.....Illegally...when I had a flat tummy and a hot body....LOL!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Depends what day and mood I am in....
W- Worst Habit: Not being tidy or organized....
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds....they are a lot cool than boring xrays!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian food....CARBS.....UGH!
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: