Wednesday, August 1, 2007

TIME TO BRAG.....ABOUT MY HUBBY!!!!

I just love my hubby and wanted to brag about him and his talents!!!!! Look what he made for me! A desk, isnt he talented!!!! We are in the process of moving all our office/my studio up stairs 100%, and turning that room into the new baby room for our baby Blake (coming in Sept)! So I drew up a design of the desk I wanted that would fit in a little corner upstairs and told him to just make something happen. So, he finished it this week and I am so excitied! He was very resourceful too! He took our old desk we had in our office and turned it into this! Talented!! I am amazed and these pictures don't do it justice because it fits so well in my new studio/office space upstairs! I love it and him!!! He is the best!!!!!! Kandis, Hannah, and Catherine now I need you guys to come and help me organize my filing cabinets.......Yeah, we are getting closer to being done up there!!






3 comments:

Whitmire Family said...

Your desk looks great! I didn't know John was such a "handy-man"!

Gabe & Hannah said...

Good job John...it looks really good and even better in person. Don't forget to check pottery barn for that slim chair that I thought would work in there. When Kandis and Catherine get back we'll get on with the next project...:)

Jeff and Kandis said...

Yeah John! Looks good and now we have some work to do when we get back. Can't wait. Also we found some cinnamon bears for ya!
Kan